[jdom-interest] build error (while creating JAR FILE)

Rizwan Raza riznet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:13:04 PDT 2000

I have downloaded the stuff using CVS. I think that it is the latest version
that was available. I used the following batch file inorder to download the
stuff

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom-contrib
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.jdom.org:/home/cvspublic co jdom-test

But when I ran the build file it gave me the following error. I think that I
am missing the latest version. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks

Starting Ant...
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: C:\rizwan\jdom
Executing Target: init
----------- JDOM 1.0beta4 [2000] ------------
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: prepare-src
Executing Target: compile
Compiling 1 source files to C:\rizwan\jdom\build\classes
C:\rizwan\jdom\build\src\org\jdom\input\DOMBuilder.java:386: Method
getPublicId(
) not found in interface org.w3c.dom.DocumentType.
               String publicID = domDocType.getPublicId();
                                                       ^
C:\rizwan\jdom\build\src\org\jdom\input\DOMBuilder.java:387: Method
getSystemId(
) not found in interface org.w3c.dom.DocumentType.
               String systemID = domDocType.getSystemId();
                                                       ^
2 errors
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.