[jdom-interest] W3 DOM support

James Duncan Davidson duncan at x180.com
Tue Aug 1 23:30:17 PDT 2000

on 8/1/00 8:28 AM, Artur Radosz at slu at ags.pl wrote:

> Hmm, i don`t want do any conversions. I want use JDOM methods for
> operating on document tree, but later i want process it by XSLT. And
> there is problem, if JDOM will support DOM (level 1) then it will be
> easy. But now i must do conversions, it`s not effective. :(

Too bad no XSLT engines yet support JDOM trees. After all, one of the
reasons I was looking at doing something like JDOM, and why I
enthusiastically helped given the chance when Brett and Jas were first
kicking it around, was all these XSLT engine implementors saying "Jeez, I
wish there were a lightweight tree api that I could use... " :)

.duncan