[jdom-interest] Element.getChildren() problems?

Art M Solano cloud09 at zdnetonebox.com
Fri Aug 4 13:18:48 PDT 2000

Hello all,

First off, my compliments to those who have contributed to JDOM.  Although
I am new to the realm of DOM/SAX, I can already appreciate the efforts
gone into JDOM.

I am getting some interesting results back from Element.getChildren().
 I am getting an unexpected about of list elements.  The first element
I get back is null, and I end up getting double the expected populated
elements in a list.

Attached is the short example of the java code.

cheers

art

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com