[jdom-interest] Problem using getChildren() of Element object

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Fri Aug 4 16:12:51 PDT 2000

How many times do I have to say this to the list:

All problem reports must always include which version of the software
you're using.  And to help ensure a response, that version should be the
latest CVS snapshot because (from a developer's perspective) it's not
productive to bug fix anything but the latest code.

Maybe I need to write a "mailing list guidelines" document that people
get when they sign up for the list.

Jools is close to having tarballs available with the latest CVS source
(autobuilt after every check-in), for people stuck behind firewalls.

-jh-