[jdom-interest] Extending JDOM classes

Simon Harris Haruki_Zaemon at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 19:21:44 PDT 2000

I don't really need data-binding. I just want access to the data-type
information. I have no classes to bind to. In fact I don't even no what the
document represents. All I know for example, is there are two elements name
"applicant/age" and "document/submissiondate" and I wish to compare the text
values based on their data-type. Ie. in this case the schema tells me
(somehow) that they are both dates. Therefore I would convert them to dates
before perforing the comparison.

Cheers,

Simon.