[jdom-interest] inserting a child element as the first, or (nth) element ...

Mark Dzmura mdz at digital-mission.com
Sun Aug 13 22:46:08 PDT 2000

Folks:

Alright, I give up... what's the easiest way to insert an element somewhere
other than at the end of the list of children??

The API doesn't seem to offer anything beyond the various addChild() methods,
which only add at the end..  Just one more method, which either inserted at
the head of the list, or at an arbitrary index, would be very useful..  alternatively
an .addBefore() or addAfter() method would also be nice...

Am I missing something, or should I hack the Element class??

thanks,
-mdz

--
)))) This email routed via a wireless gateway!! ((((