[jdom-interest] document order of elements

bob bob at accurev.com
Fri Aug 25 13:22:07 PDT 2000

> Well, the only way to know would be by walking the tree.  If you have a
> reference to an Element you can walk by calling getParent() to walk up
> and getChildren() to walk down.  I'd need convincing this should be
> standard in the Element API.

Figured.  Darn.

And I guess, since folks can construct Elements and assemble Documents
in whatever fashion they choose, we can't use a serial-number on Element.

Is there anything, currently, that'll walk the tree, and give me
an in-order java.util.List of the elements?  (Flattening the tree,
effectively).

	-bob