[jdom-interest] JDOM interfaces

michael salmon ms at speakeasy.org
Mon Dec 18 20:59:59 PST 2000

hi Paul,

This has been discussed many times on this list, and each time it has been
decided against for one reason or another (or ten others).
If you are interested in the reasoning that went into making jdom what it is
today, checkout the mail archives on jdom's website. Of course there is
nothing stopping you from refactoring jdom to your own needs, that is what
open source software is (nearly) all about.

ms,