[jdom-interest] Problem or developer stupidity?

Etienne-Hugues Fortin efortin at originalsim.com
Fri Dec 22 09:13:23 PST 2000

Hi,

It has been done.  It's a well formed document but I just saw that I use an
output format without any newline or indentation.  I think it generate a too
long string and that's what cause my problem.  I'll have to go onsite and
modify the servlet to send formatted XML.  It should fix the problem but
I'll only be sure when I'll retry an update from the slave.

I'll keep you informed about this as others developers can have the same
"problem".

Etienne