[jdom-interest] end-of-line character

Kevin Regan kevinr at valicert.com
Wed Jul 5 13:58:28 PDT 2000

All XML-aware applications that use an XML processor will
only ever see '\n', correct?  In this case, it does not seem
to matter how the document is output.  In this event, I guess
the question should be whether it is more important to output
the document in a standard way or output it in a way that would
be useful for viewing by standard text editors/viewers on the
system that the document is created on.

--Kevin