[jdom-interest] jdom for servlet / jsp

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Fri Jul 7 08:14:12 PDT 2000

> Hendy Hanusin wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this JDOM Java parser. I read that it's free but I don't
> know whether JDOM can be used in Java Servlet/JSP and encoding the
> binary data using an XML-safe text representation (base 64 encoding).

You don't really say what you're trying to do with XML and JDOM here.
These technologies are so flexible that I suspect it's possible to do
what you want, but I also think you might be wanting something that's
not healthy for you.  :-)

com.oreilly.servlet.Base64Encoder/Decoder at http://Servlets.com.