[jdom-interest] ResultSetBuilder

Jools Enticknap jools at jools.org
Tue Jul 11 07:45:31 PDT 2000

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Jon Baer wrote:

> Jools Enticknap wrote:
>
> > If you are having trouble using cvs under windows can I suggest that you
> > might want to try using jcvs(www.jcvs.org) which is a pure Java CVS GUI.
>
> Have you tried their servlet package?  Any odds on having a web-based browsable
> version?

Well I personally have no problems with this, however jools.org is only a
temporary location, although I don't care how long it stays here I would
hate to provide functionality which would unavailable when cvs.jdom.org
moves to its final resting place.

Brett/Jason what are your thoughts on having web enabled CVS access ?

--Jools