[jdom-interest] CVS messages

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Tue Jul 11 16:24:27 PDT 2000

> Send 'em to the dev list.
>
> Thanks for asking.

I've heard several people request the commits be sent off list, or done
as a digest.  To enable this I'm creating a new mailing list
"jdom-commits" that will receive the commit messages.  People interested
in the day-to-day commits can subscribe, using the digest option if they
like.  Other people can scan the archives at their leisure.  I'm
planning to set the reply-to to be jdom-interest so discussion of
interesting commits will take place in public.

I'll announce once the list goes live, so people can sign up.