[jdom-interest] CVS messages

Steve Weiss sweiss at aamc.org
Wed Jul 12 07:52:57 PDT 2000

While I think these belong on another list, I like them and would love
to know how you're generating them. When I use 'cvs watch' (by some evil
twist of fortune I have become the CM person at work) the messages that
get sent out are one-liners and have no subject line. Care to share your
secret?

-S

Jason Hunter wrote:

> So today everyone's getting a taste of what it's like to get CVS checkin
> messages on jdom-interest.  What do you think, do you want to continue
> with this, or would you rather we push such messages to a jdom-dev list?
>
> -jh-

Steve Weiss      Association of American Medical Colleges
(202)828-0428    mailto:sweiss at aamc.org    http://www.aamc.org