[jdom-interest] How would I generate this XML

Yusuf Goolamabbas yusufg at outblaze.com
Thu Jul 13 06:53:02 PDT 2000

Hi, I am relatively newbie Java/XML programmer and believe JDOM will get
me more productive. I was looking at Rusty's slide and compiled one of
his samples. Whilst playing around with it, I found it difficult to
generate the following XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Yusuf's first comment -->

<GREETING>
  Hello JDOM!
</GREETING>

Document has a constructor which accepts an Element, The Comment is the
parent of the Element "Greeting", Either, I should be able to set
another XML type as a parent of an Element or Document has a public
constructor which takes no arguments (current no-arg constructor is
protected)

Is there a way to generate this. I have attached the example from
Elliote which I was try to modify. My apologies if I missed something
very stupid

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg at outblaze.com