[jdom-interest] Newbie compile problems

Alex Chaffee guru at edamame.stinky.com
Thu Jul 13 03:40:00 PDT 2000

Looks like you may have gotten Document.java in an inconsistent state
with the rest of the source tree. I'm not sure if that means the beta
4 source build is flawed or what.

You should try getting the latest CVS build.  See the site for details
(it's not hard).

Or, you can just use the jdom-b4.jar that came in the download, but be
warned that APIs are changing all the time and you'll be assured of
having to change your code when the next version rolls around...

 - Alex

Alex Chaffee                       mailto:alex at jguru.com