[jdom-interest] Ampersand question

tsasala at hifusion.com tsasala at hifusion.com
Thu Jul 13 12:32:02 PDT 2000

Alex,

	The use of string, unfortunely, is not my choice.  This is
the way "content" is persisted to our database.  There little I can
do to affect that for now.

	I'm curious to know what you mean by "streams" coming
from the database.  JDBC is returning a resultset, not streams.
The objects within the results are then mapped to objects; in this
case a stream representing the JDOM object.

	-Tom