[jdom-interest] AleXMLOutputter

tsasala at hifusion.com tsasala at hifusion.com
Mon Jul 17 05:10:02 PDT 2000

	I'm a little confused here.  What's the serious problem with
having toString like methods on all the objects?  It would output the
basic information in a generic way, thus, keeping the API simple and
very useful.  Additional classes can be formulated to handle a wide
range of tasks that toString can't (or won't).  Much like the
proposition of of a Format class.

	-Tom