[jdom-interest] More changes

Chris Atkins atkicd at aud.alcatel.com
Wed Jul 19 13:57:53 PDT 2000

I prefer leaving in the getXXXXContent() methods.  I do see that the
getXXXContent(defaultvalue) methods should be dropped from the element.
These are a convienance to the user and make the interface much easier to
use.  Most users will probably come up with them themselves.

For attributes, if the attribute is not defined as #implied, the
getXXXXContent(defaultvalue) methods do not make any sense.  Does jdom know
if an attribute is defined as #implied so it could throw an exception?

Chris Atkins