[jdom-interest] jdom setup

Jools Enticknap jools at jools.org
Fri Jul 21 02:57:44 PDT 2000

> How do I integrate the jdom classes in my class hierarchy if I want to
> use jdom? In what order do I have to compile the .java-files?
> Have problems using jdom, need step-by-step introduction to set it up.

Have you read the README.TXT in the jdom directory per chance ?

It has a step by step description of how to setup your build environment
for both M$ and UNIX.

As for using jdom in a project, you'll have to put jdom.jar in your
classpath and if you want to parse XML files you'll need xerces.jar too.

I'm not sure what the current drop has in its README.TXT, I suggest that
you check out the latest version from CVS.

--Jools