[jdom-interest] Adding a DocumentListener interface

yt at sideshowbobproject.com yt at sideshowbobproject.com
Mon Jul 24 14:37:34 PDT 2000

I am also working on this project with Ken. We were thinking about writing a set of
wrapper subclasses for the document/elements, but we were unsure of how to go about
coercing the parser to create Element wrapper subclasses (in lieu of normal
Elements) without changing the JDOM code. Is there something that we're not seeing?