[jdom-interest] Important proposal: Element/Document changes

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Tue Jul 25 10:40:29 PDT 2000

> Are you saying you like the changes or not?  I'm confused.  :-)

My only resistance is because of code I already have.  If these were the
names chosen from the start, I would be happy with them.  I think they are
an improvement.  I defer to the rest of you to determine that throwing out
much of the current example code in this list, the samples, the book, the
articles, and my current projects is justified for the consistency gained
with renaming core methods at this point.  It will take less than half a day
to update my code so consider my objection mild.