[jdom-interest] Important proposal: Element/Document changes

Chris Atkins atkicd at nm.usa.alcatel.com
Thu Jul 27 11:58:49 PDT 2000

I guess I am missing something.  To get the exact string, I first need to do
a getMixedContent() and find the one I want.  Once I do this, I might as
well modify the list and then call the correct method to replace the entire
contents of the element, same thing that you suggested for adding content at
a specific location.

If this is correct, why have the method in the first place?

Chris Atkins

t.com