[jdom-interest] Namespace problems in Attributes...

John Pearcey johnp at mmconsultants.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 01:30:07 PDT 2000

If you use the DOMBuilder class, you have to tell it to use an adapter class for the parser you want to use. Pass it the string in the constructor. The default is: org.jdom.adapters.XercesDOMAdapter - have a look at the code.

If you use the CAXBuilder class then pass the name of the parser to use, again take a look at the code, the default is org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.

There is no Builder class now.