[jdom-interest] Valid attribute name

Rafizan Baharum udabahar at engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 28 10:56:17 PDT 2000

hi all,

thanks for the help brett.. its working now..i didnt realize i have compat.jar somewhere in
my classpath..
i have yet to find out why "space-after.optimum" is not a valid name for an attribute. are
JDOM and FOP
not comply to the same working draft or something?  (sorry, im new to the XML turf, doing
some stuff for class project ;) )

thanks in advance..

-z00t-