[jdom-interest] JDOM & XSLT

Brett McLaughlin brett.mclaughlin at lutris.com
Fri Jul 28 13:25:49 PDT 2000

Jason Hunter wrote:

> > As for just putting the HTML in inline, maybe we do need to think
> > about CDATA, guys?
>
> But you'll still end up with a CDATA block between the <title> tags.

Well, it depends on what the outputter does. Maybe the more appropriate
thing is to have an HTMLOutputter as well as an XMLOutputter - one would
take care of entity references and CDATA conversion, which are not
needed in HTML, but would be in XML. Since the two outputs are actually
not that compatible (see XHTML vs. XML)... thoughts?

-Brett

--
Brett McLaughlin, Enhydra Strategist
Lutris Technologies, Inc.