[jdom-interest] getChild() vs. getChildElements()

Jools Enticknap jools at jools.org
Mon Jul 31 07:31:56 PDT 2000

Sorry, I can't agree with you on this one.

getChildElement()
getChildElements()

+1

I'm a programming geek, and I prefer the above.

And I said in my original mail on this issue.

<quote>

I prefer the getChildElement(), and the getChildElements().

My first justification is that for non native english speakers Child and
Children are not intuative. Element and Elements is.

Secondly it's explicity stating it's job, rather than implying it.

</quote>

--Jools