[jdom-interest] Exception Name Conflict

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Sat Jun 3 12:40:45 PDT 2000

>         Has anyone noticed the NoSuchElementException in the org.jdom
> hierarchy conflicts wit the same exception from java.util.*?  Not a
> big issue, but should the name be changed?

Changing just that exception name would make us internally inconsistent;
we'd have to change all exception names.  MissingElementException?  I
don't like that as much.  Too bad the collision is with java.util as
that's where the collections classes are stored so it's very common to
import both.  Hmm...