[jdom-interest] Document.getRootElement()

rohit dehar rohit_dehar at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 11:41:49 PDT 2000

The code has it throwing an exception not returning a null.

I suppose javadoc comments have to be modified to:

    /**
     * <p>
     * This will return the root <code>Element</code>
     *   for this <code>Document</code>, or throws an
     *   exception, if there is none.
     * </p>
     *
     * @return <code>Element</code> - the document's root element
     * @throws <code>NoSuchElementException</code> - when no root
     *                                      element exists.
     */

Rohit