[jdom-interest] Anonymous CVS now available

Jason Hunter jhunter at acm.org
Fri Jun 16 11:26:00 PDT 2000

Hi everyone,

Great news!  We now have anonymous CVS access to the JDOM source.
Finally, everyone can view the most current source at any given
instant.  Check-in permissions are still by invitation only.  We
recommend people reporting bugs and submitting patches use CVS to ensure
they're working with the latest source.  Of course, things may break now
and then, so we recommend casual users continue to download only
milestone releases.

Instructions are available at http://jdom.org/downloads/source.html.
Thanks to Jools Enticknap for offering his machine to temporarily host
cvs.jdom.org.

Let me know if there are any problems.