[jdom-interest] handling xml:space attribute

Gabor Greif gabor at no.netopia.com
Fri Jun 23 00:44:30 PDT 2000

Sorry for responding so late, but we had a holiday here.
First, thanks for the fix. I just had a second look at the spec
(Graham, Quin: XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999, chap 9, 10)
and observed a mistake on my part.
The names of the attributes should be xml:space and xml:lang.
This is just for the case the code contains "xml:language".
I hope to get the CVS tree today and test the fix.

	Gabor