[jdom-interest] Input classes

Mark Balster markbalster at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:15:37 PDT 2000

I am a newbie so please bear with me....

I can currently create a JDOM from DOM using the available input classes.  But what I really want to do is create a JDOM from a custom XMLReader class.

Basically, I have a subclassed version of import org.xml.sax.InputSource and org.xml.sax.XMLReader classes.  I can then listen for SAX events using a ContentHandler class.  I like this as I can pass the XMLReader to other development tools and things generally work pretty well.  I don't want to create a DOM ( from import com.sun.xml.tree.XmlDocumentBuilder ) just to turn around and pass this into DOMBuilder to get a JDOM.

Is there an easier way to accomplish what I want?