[jdom-interest] Finding the parent of an Attribute?

bob mcwhirter bob at werken.com
Mon Nov 13 07:05:03 PST 2000

> Is there any way to get that information using JDOM?

Not currently...

> And (when) will XPath be supported? By the time Xerces-2 is done?

XPath is partially supported right now, as long as you don't want
to find the parent of an attribute/namespace or used the id() function.

	http://code.werken.com/

I was also recently notified that it has problems with non-English
characters (umlauts, specifically).  So, it's still a work-in-progress,
but bang on it, and tell me what doesn't work.

(I'll be releasing a slightly upgrade version by the end-of-the-week,
hopefully).

	-bob mcwhirter