[jdom-interest] Help XSLT/Piped Streams?

Scott_Boag at lotus.com Scott_Boag at lotus.com
Mon Nov 13 10:32:24 PST 2000

Which version of Xalan are you using?

-scott

                    Nick Vincent
                    <Nick at neoworks.com        To:     "'jdom-interest at jdom.org'" <jdom-interest at jdom.org>
                    >                         cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [jdom-interest] Help XSLT/Piped Streams?
                    jdom-interest-admi
                    n at jdom.org

                    11/13/00 12:35 PM

Hi,

I'm using JDOM at the moment, and am trying to pipe an output stream into
Xalan, as per the instructions in the JDOM FAQ.  I have tried to get this
working a lot of ways, but when I attempt to pipe the input the XSLT parser
hangs, as if it is still waiting for input from the input stream.

The same code works if replace the input stream with othewr stream types
(i.e. strings, files), and I have tried flushing the streams everywhere I
can to no avail.  Is there any sample code of this working (I have checked
out CVS today to see if this example has been added, but could not find
it)?

Many thanks,

Nick Vincent
NeoWorks