[jdom-interest] pathed lookups

James Strachan james at metastuff.com
Thu Nov 23 03:31:54 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Molesworth" <ian.molesworth at digitalrum.com>
> I'm about to write a wrapper to allow me to do things like:
> getElement("RootElement/someChild/SomeChild/AnotherChild")
>
> can this already be done in JDOM? Surely someone else  has already solved
> this problem.

Check out the jdom-contrib area, in particularl
    samples/XPathDemo.java

which demonstrates evaluating XPath expressions with JDOM

J.

James Strachan
email: james at metastuff.com
web: http://www.metastuff.com

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.