[jdom-interest] Does this exist?

Jon Baer jonbaer at musicphone.com
Mon Nov 27 23:56:41 PST 2000

I'd tend to disagree, it would be *extremely* used in certain XML application
deployments where JSP runs up against certain elements, in specific places like
VoiceXML where it makes more sense to deploy a bean-type architecture rather than a
massive taglib libraries.  Example:

<% BreakElement.toXML() %>
-or-
<% Element.toXML("property1", "property2") %>

Second one would equal out to <element property1="property1" property2="property2"
/>.  Of course appended elements would also print out if you were working with a
single root element.

This is not for all cases.

- Jon