[jdom-interest] Bypassing Fetching DTD on JDom

Maaziar Sadr jteam at knowledgeview.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 06:05:56 PDT 2000

Thank you for responding me Philip.
You know there is a folder that I have to listen to and fetching all the XML
that which will be arrived on it
that come at any time and  any frequency,  then I have to extract the content
of them and load all data to database.
Changing system id is very time consuming operation as long as I have to to do
it for all of the incoming xml file.
Thank you very much
Maaziar