[jdom-interest] Beta 5

Brett McLaughlin brett.mclaughlin at lutris.com
Wed Oct 4 09:18:13 PDT 2000

OK, folks-

  I really wanted to get the getText() fix into CVS before beta 5, and
get in the XMLOutputter changes. I know there is still some discomfort
with names, but at least we will have the functionality we all know is
needed. So I'm going to call a "code-feeze" on Friday night, and roll a
beta 5. I want everyone to get the latest CVS version NOW and bang on
it, test it, let us know of any problems. Please preface all subject
lines of these bug-reports with [BUG-BETA5]. Like:

[BUG-BETA5] getText returns null

That way I can easily sort through the 200 or so mails I get a day and
give top priority to getting beta 5 out the door.

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett McLaughlin, Enhydra Strategist