[jdom-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in SAXBuilder.build()

Steven Haines lygado at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 15:32:57 PDT 2000

Little more info:

The error is occuring in the Xerces parser in the
file:
org.apache.xerces.utils.SymbolCache.java:

try {
 fCacheLines[entry] = entries;
} catch (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException ex) {
  int[][] newCache = new int[entry * 2][];
  System.arraycopy(fCacheLines, 0, newCache, 0,
entry);
  fCacheLines = newCache;
  fCacheLines[entry] = entries;
}

This is the latest Xerces code (their binary, not
rebuilt) and JDOM beta4 code. I am using JDK1.2.2 on
WinNT.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Steve