[jdom-interest] A Question regarding Namespace resolution

Kesav Kumar kesavk at voquette.com
Thu Oct 12 09:54:42 PDT 2000

I am using extensively JDOM in my current project.  Till now every thig was
working fine with JDOM Beta5.  Now I have got a problem in creating Document
with specific Namespace.   I have an existing XML contains lots of templates
I wanted to create a document with one of the template and add Namespace to
it?  I am not finding any way to add Namespace to Document.  Can you suggest
any way?  I am giving my sample templates

<templates>

	<Template1 xmlns:xpl="www.xxx.com" xmlns:xplt="www.xxx.com">
		<xpl:node1/>
		<xplt:node2/>