[jdom-interest] Namespaces and SAXBuilder

bob bob at accurev.com
Thu Oct 12 16:38:08 PDT 2000

>   News from the front; I've got a significant fix in place for
> namespaces.
>
> First, on Element.java, there are two new methods:
>
> public void addAdditionalNamespace(Namespace additionalNamespace);
>
> public List getAdditonalNamespaces();

Brett!

You rock, man!

Thanks.  I haven't tried the code yet, but I'll hopefully get a chance
this weekend.  If not, though, it'll be a week from now (travelling on
the Day Job).

	-bob

<complete-tangent>
	Anyone going to the Atlant Linux Symposium on Friday?
	Ping me private email if you'd like to hook up.
</complete-tangent>