[jdom-interest] JDOM, Xalan and Servlets

James Strachan james at metastuff.com
Tue Oct 17 09:27:13 PDT 2000

I don't really think this has much to do with JDOM - its an XSLT issue.

Basically you want the XSLT processor to output the HTML in the response to
the browser, so the XSLT processor should be using the Writer returned from
HttpServletResponse.getWriter() to output its results.

This is fairly basic Servlet / XSLT stuff - I'd look at (say) Xalan's site,
examples, mail list, etc for more help. (http://xml.apache.org)

Regards
James

James Strachan