[jdom-interest] JDOM, Xalan and Servlets

bob bob at accurev.com
Tue Oct 17 09:44:58 PDT 2000

> Is there another solution to combine JDOM with Xalan and Servlets
> without PipedInput/OutputStreams and threads ? I am willing to send the
> source code to anyone who can help me to figure this out.

fwiw,

It's my intention, after completing the XPath stuff I'm
currently working on, is to then build a JDOM-native
XSLT processor, to obviate the need for piping XML
to Xalan.  Hopefully, just transform an org.jdom.Document
into another org.jdom.Document, wish which you could
do whatever you like.

Though, that'ss still a ways off.  (Though, XPath
functionality is about 95% complete at this point).

	-bob