[jdom-interest] PROPOSAL: Remove most constructors from XMLOu tputter (was round trip XML)

bob bob at accurev.com
Wed Oct 18 08:25:28 PDT 2000

> > Howsabout:
> >
> > XMLOutConfiguration config = new XMLOutConfiguration();
> >
> > config.useNewlines("true");
> > config.stripWhitespace("true");
> >
> > XMLOutputter out = new XMLOutputter(config);

fwiw, I didn't intend for "true" to be a quoted string literal.
Too early in the morning in an unfamiliar town, and I'm typing
poorly.  ;)

config.yadda() should take booleans/strings/ints, or whatever
is appropriate.  Not just String literals.  Just wanted to
clarify, so I don't look like such an idiot. ;)

	-bob