[jdom-interest] XML exchange by Socket connections

James Strachan james at metastuff.com
Tue Oct 24 06:33:31 PDT 2000

Why not try using HTTP and Servlets?

Failing that, you'll need to implement some protocol to denote when the XML
document ends if you want to keep the socket open. A simple way to do this
is to send the length of the text document first so the other end of the
socket can know when it has read all of the document.

Regards
James

James Strachan
email: james at metastuff.com <mailto:james at metastuff.com>