[jdom-interest] Doc Listeners etc

Jon Baer jonbaer at digitalanywhere.com
Mon Apr 2 19:23:17 PDT 2001

I think Ive already posted twice to the list about the need for a builder listener
but no responses @ all.  Im trying to use JDOM in a GUI tool but right not its just
taken that once you build a Document its "magically" built and no events are fired
when new Elements are created from SAXBuilder, even that would make me happy (instead
of changing the SAXBuilder and adding a SAXBuilderListener).

I hope that some generic listener framework ends up being @ least discussed.

- Jon