[jdom-interest] org.jdom.contrib.transform.JDomResult

Laurent Bihanic laurent.bihanic at atosorigin.com
Wed Apr 4 04:12:59 PDT 2001

Hi,

Most (if not all) XSLT processors will recognize a SAXResult and know how to
use it.  What can an XSLT processor do with an unknown subclass of Result?
The only two methods Result defines are getSystemId() and setSystemId().

With your class, how will the XSLT processor get access to the wrapped SAXResult?

Laurent