[jdom-interest] is XLink the way to combine multiple XML docu ments?

philip.nelson at omniresources.com philip.nelson at omniresources.com
Sat Apr 7 06:34:16 PDT 2001

I think you should read what Elliotte Rusty Harold has to say about it at
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/.

As a guess, I would say a dtd with entities is the most universally likely
to succeed way of doing this.  As an example, check out the svg spec at the
W3C.  Even that is nasty though and breaks lot's of parsers.

uraddr at yourhost.com