[jdom-interest] Lazy parsing

Spitz,Ayal aspitz at mitre.org
Mon Apr 16 07:27:31 PDT 2001

Jon -

The idea with my parser is that it's lightweight and fast. The Tag objects
keep information about where the real XML tag exist in the XML file, the
name of the tag, a parent, and children. It does not keep attributes.

The general idea with my XML parser is that it works quickly to give the
user a bare minimum of detail about the XML document so that they can then
return and parse only those segments of the tree that they might think are
important. I haven't worked out all the details, or all the use cases, but
I wanted to see if there was more interest before I went on with the parser.

- AYAL