[jdom-interest] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException every time

Mark_Brown at aoncons.com Mark_Brown at aoncons.com
Tue Apr 17 10:33:11 PDT 2001

Are you using Visual Cafe?  This looks like a message that was posted some
months ago.  Check the archives.  I think that Visual Cafe does some checking
and that checking can be disabled.  I don't use Visual Cafe so someone else may
be able to shed more light or perhaps the archives will answer your question.

Mark

philip.nelson at omniresources.com on 04/17/2001 01:07:20 PM